Week 2 Recap

Howdy readers,

    Not too much has changed since my last post to be honest so this will be a little short and sweet. Since my last post I've had the opportunity to experience my first week back in Ada. This weekend was a fun one however as one of my roommates birthdays was on Monday so we celebrated on Sunday. To start the weekend, my birthday having roommate, Chris, had his girlfriend Emily come visit and she arrived on Friday night with a surprise for us all, Bibibop! As the weekend was off to a great start, we followed that night up with a great practice and team scrimmage on Saturday morning in the cool winter air. Practice has been going very well and we are very excited to continue our journey into my final season! 
    
    Following practice, we made our way over with a group of teammates to Lulu's diner for some late lunch. It was great to finally get back to my favorite breakfast diner as it used to be a regular weekend spot prior to COVID hitting. We used to go to Lulu's almost every weekend after practices, however this tradition was kind of cut off following us being sent home for COVID back in 2020 and unfortunately I haven't been back there since then. We had some great breakfast, I had a great breakfast bowl with eggs, bacon, sausage gravy, peppers, cheese and probably some other ingredients, as well as some of the best French Toast around!

    Following breakfast, my roommates and I returned home for some relaxation and post-practice recovery. We started the afternoon with some racing on my playstation racing setup and competed to see who could get the fastest lap out of 3 attempts on a certain track. A few of my roommates and I are big fans of professional racing and love to compete with each other through the virtual race track. Afterwards, we had a few friends over and had a really relaxing night spending time with some of our favorite people. 

Following the events of Saturday, we really took a load off on Sunday, kicked our feet back and watched some football and completed homework pretty much all day. Nothing too wild happened the rest of the weekend and quickly we were back in class on Monday. The rest of the week so far has been fairly uneventful with nothing much going on aside from classes and practice.

    I am looking forward to the rest of this week of practice and classes as we look to wrap up week 2 of the semester on a positive note! Thanks for hanging around and taking the time to recap the week with me!

See you all next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Brand Worksheet

Mimic Social

Carson's Week in Review: Week 13